Take Control of Your Calendar with Customized Appointment Setting Services
Time is flying. Winter is in its waning days. Spring is waiting just around the corner. Before we know it, summer will be here. In a blink, the holiday season will be back in full swing.
Are you taking control of your calendar?
Customized appointment setting services can help you optimize your time, improve your customer service, and prevent potential leads from reaching out to your competition.
Here are just a few ways your business can benefit:
- Schedule, reschedule, or cancel appointments around the clock. With customized appointment setting services, your business can accommodate customer needs regardless of the time. Give them the power to make appointments, reservations, and more 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days out of the year. Extend your customer service to the weekends, holidays – or any time you are away from the office.
- Never lose a lead. Whether your receptionist is simply busy handling another call or is otherwise unavailable to answer phones at the front desk, customized appointment setting services ensure you never lose prospects to competitors because of calls that go to voicemail. This also frees up resources, allowing your on-site staff to focus on tasks that grow your business, from closing sales to providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide added convenience to customers. Life is busy, and your customers likely have to juggle making appointments with their already busy schedules, fitting calls in when possible during daytime business hours. Customized appointment setting services can give them the flexibility to call at their leisure, after the demands of the day have settled.
- Never waste another minute: By using appointment scheduling services, your account will be handled by dedicated answering service agents who know how to optimize your calendar, eliminating double-bookings and missed appointments. Automated appointment reminders and follow-up calls ensure there’s no wasted or empty time on the books.
- No new hires: Answering services provide a cost-effective method to field your calls without adding unnecessary salaries, stress, or paperwork to your business.
At Edwards Answering Service, our built-in appointment management software can be seamlessly integrated into your account setup, or we can easily work within your already established systems. Cost-effective and reliable, our customized appointment setting services make getting started simple.
Interested in streamlining the way you do business? Call us today at (860) 646-5080 to find out how to get started or find out about our free trial online.