Virtual care has been more critical than ever for medical practices in 2020. The pandemic forced physicians and their patients to adapt to a new way of working together over the last eight months. Virtual tools and techniques such as telemedicine and instant messaging allowed for remote engagement that ensured safe, successful diagnoses and treatment.
Still, while technology has been the linchpin of this new way of working, an influx of calls can still easily overwhelm a medical office’s front desk staff – particularly when in-person office visits may be limited.
An outsourced answering service can help to optimize the efficiency of these virtual solutions by:
- Providing around the clock support for your patients, vendors, and team members.
- Escalating urgent and emergency calls from both patients and staff, based on criteria that you establish for your practice.
- Relieving your staff of busy work including scheduling, follow-up calls, and confirmations, allowing them to place more focus on patient intake and customer service.
- Delivering HIPPA compliant solutions using state-of-the-art applications, rigorous procedures, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Offering convenience via a client web portal that allows for optimal and customized management of calls.
- Growing your practice by providing an attentive, compassionate ear and easily accessible channels of communication.
Edwards Answering Service has helped medical practices streamline their front office procedures for decades, and our skilled and compassionate agents can effectively supplement your virtual care offerings throughout the pandemic and long afterward.
As an outsourced answering service, we will also help you maintain complete compliance with various HIPAA laws and other laws and standards, ensuring that your team is always at the ready to help patients feel their best.
Call us at 800-606-3273 and ask about our free week trial.