Text Messaging Service For Your Business
These days, people are on the go and frequently access information from their mobile devices. Using your two thumbs to type and send a message has become the preferred method of communication as the electronic age presses on. However, this technology isn’t only intended for your teenagers. Text messaging has become quite popular in the business world as well. See what a text messaging service can do for your business. Learn about secure text messaging here.
Streamline Calls With Our Text Messaging Services
Picture this: You’re an on-call physician, running around the hospital, visiting sick patients. You get a call from the answering service and that special ring tone means you have to answer. The dispatcher at the answering service begins to relay the message information to you verbally but you don’t have a thing to write on or with! You say to the dispatcher, “Can you just text the information over to me?” The dispatcher replies, “Absolutely doctor. I will send that right over.”
This simple scenario accomplishes a few things:
1. The physician doesn’t need to worry about carrying a pen, paper and something to write on.
2. The physician will have immediate access to the message content by simply looking at his phone.
3. Using Edwards’ Secure Text Messaging application ensures that both the physician and the answering service are in compliance with HIPAA laws regarding privacy of private health information.
4. The physician can forward that message to a colleague or reply back to the answering service dispatcher using the secure app.
5. Text messaging is both efficient and money saving. In the time that it would take an operator to verbally relay the information and the physician to write it down, with the text, both parties have moved on with their tasks saving time and money. Check out our paging service here.
This is just one way text messaging has benefited customers of Edwards Answering Service. Find out how it can help your organization today! Get started.