Best Email Service Message Retrieval
It is said that email connects over 85% of the world, and that makes it still more dominate than the surging social media. Edwards offers the best email service for business managers to retrieve their important messages. Chances are one of the first things you do when you come into the office in the morning is check your email. You probably even check it from your cell phone while you’re having your morning coffee, in preparation for what the day has in store. Learn more about one of the best ways online to get important messages emailed to you anywhere.
Either way, email is one of the primary and most popular ways we relay message information to our clients. Whether they request a report of the previous night’s messages at the certain time in the morning, or an email each time a message comes through, we’re sending something to someone via email multiple times each day.
Ways to utilize email with Edwards Answering Service
· Messages sent at scheduled times – your organization may want to have any messages taken by our operations team sent to one or more email addresses in the morning when the office opens, directly after lunch and right before leaving for the business day.
· Messages sent as they are taken – since email is fully electronic and pretty much instant, some clients want to know what is going on as it is happening. We can set your account to have our operations team send you an email to one or more addresses directly after disconnecting from your caller.
· Receive emailed confirmations – this can be coupled with our appointment scheduling software. When our operations team books, changes or cancels an appointment with your caller, our system can send an email confirmation of this activity to both your office and your caller instantly.
· Send inbound information to us – we receive all kinds of inbound information from our clients via email: alarm notifications, on-call schedules, instructions from company personnel, inbound lead generation and list goes on and on.
· Voice mail recordings – traditionally, the only way to listen to the voice mails left for you would be to dial into a dedicated phone number and enter a pass code. Now, we can send you a copy of that recording via email! Play the voice mail recording back from any computer or cell phone device and never dial in to another voice mail system again.
All of these features and more are available to the clients of Edwards Answering Service. Ask us how we can help you get the most out of your email use.