In this fast paced world, business owners and managers have to work extra hard to stay ahead of fierce competition. That means making sure the phone is answered professionally every time. Having appointment setting and a live operator streamlined can have a big impact on productivity.
Virtual Receptionist Services No Matter Where You Do Your Business
It is absolutely critical your business phone is answered correctly and in a manner that reflects your company’s image. Knowing the proper action to take with an inbound phone call can help increase efficiency. Calls can be transferred to any department or phone number, anywhere in the world. Our virtual receptionist services go beyond answering the phone. We offer a wide variety of call center services that can replace the need for some or all administrative employees.
Five Reasons to try Edwards Answering Service:
1. No longer be confined to having your business phone number at a single location. Be able to transfer any phone number to any other phone number. It can make it more flexible for business owners and executives to take their calls when and where they want them.
2. Prescreen calls and save valuable time. Our professional live telephone operators will prescreen all incoming phone calls to the standards you set. Only take the calls you want, non-urgent clients and solicitations can leave a message.
3. Gain efficiency by directing inbound calls to the department you want. Callers will hear multiple options in which they can be transferred live to a department or sales person, or leave a voice message in an online message storage system, email or text.
4. Online web portal makes reviewing and analyzing inbound call flow easy. You can log into a call dashboard that shows the inbound phone calls, notes about the call and actions taken. It’s easy to have an overview of calls.
5. Our appointment setting service can make your company look great! Let us handle the appointments that need to be scheduled while you run your business. Enjoy more flexibility when working with Edwards trained professionals. We will be certain to make sure your important appointments and reservations are scheduled correctly. Our dedicated team will go above and beyond to learn your business so that we may better serve your organization.
Small Business Answering Service 24 Hours a Day
While running a business often entails trial and error to some extent, there are also a plethora of resources available designed to help your business run more smoothly. In some situations it makes more sense to outsource a call center like us than to hire and train full time employees. We will learn your business and establish the exact protocol you need us to follow. We are a small business answering service that can be there by your side as you grow. Our friendly staff is manned 24 hours a day. We don’t ever close for holidays and make sure your phones are answered with pride. We don’t want you to ever miss a phone call or message.
Find The Business Telephone Answering Service That’s Right For You
Not all business telephone answering service companies are alike. Our longevity is partially attributed to our deep passion and dedication to helping our customers! We work with a variety of different types of businesses. Property managers, real estate agents, medical doctors, contractors and many more. No matter what type of business you operate, we can help by providing the highest quality administrative services available. Reach out today for a no obligation consultation and see why our service makes sense for your business. If you are wondering where to find the best answering service, you don’t need to look any further!